Mega heroes coming with full planning
Mega heroes always take care of the release of films. They wanted to stay away from the word “competition”. If two films come in at once, they will try to come as single. Bunny is doing the same with “DJ” movie. Though the movie “DJ” talkie was not bad, the reason why “DJ” movie got huge collections is because of no competition. After “Bahubali 2” no other big film came.
During that time, “DJ” movie came with full planning. Pavan Kalyan is moving in the same direction. Pavan is planning to release Trivikram’s movie on Dasara. But Balayya and NTR are in the line. The shooting of Pavan’s movie with Trivikram is still not complete yet. Pavan Kalyan is coming to Diwali as Solo. Sai Dharam Teja is moving in the same direction of Pavan. Sai Dharam Teja’s “Javaan” will be released in September. The film was supposed to release in August.
But on that day, Nitin’s “Lai” movie and Bellamkonda’s “Jai Janaki Nayaka” movie was released; so he is coming as solo in September. Ram Charan is moving in the same direction. Initially Charan has planned to release his films in vacations and in summer. Now “Ranga Sthalam” which is to be released at Dasara festival, is now moved to Sankranti festival. NTR has to compete with Balakrishna and Mahesh Babu on Dasara. Mahesh Babu will only be coming at Sankranti festival. So the Mega heroes are doing full planning in release of the films.
Latest News Update
- Kajal, who prefers taste rather than opportunities
- “Our kids are not cinema stars but the film stars’ children”, says Shahrukh Khan
- Madhuri’s Lehanga at the record holder of Rs.3 crore
- Shraddha Das as journalist
- Nayanatara, Vignesh, who is currently focusing on the career
- Mega heroes coming with full planning
- Shruti Haasan says, “My life is completely in my hands”
- “Team-5” coming under the direction of Suresh Govind
- JAI LAVA KUSHA releasing in DASARA
- JAWAN coming with family emotions