Madhuri’s Lehanga at the record holder of Rs.3 crore
The fans have craze on the film stars and they have even more craze on their dresses as well. They don’t move back for buying the dresses of film stars even if the rate is high. By this, Madhuri’s song “Maar Dala” became super hit.
The people got attracted with the green dress worn by Madhuri in that song. The spectacular demand created in the audience for the Lehanga designed by the popular costume designer Neeta Lulla. It was auctioned a few days after the release of the film by the film’s unit. At the record level, it has paid Rs 3 crore. It is special that the particular dress of Bollywood star got such a high price in auction.
Latest News Update
- Kajal, who prefers taste rather than opportunities
- “Our kids are not cinema stars but the film stars’ children”, says Shahrukh Khan
- Madhuri’s Lehanga at the record holder of Rs.3 crore
- Shraddha Das as journalist
- Nayanatara, Vignesh, who is currently focusing on the career
- Mega heroes coming with full planning
- Shruti Haasan says, “My life is completely in my hands”
- “Team-5” coming under the direction of Suresh Govind
- JAI LAVA KUSHA releasing in DASARA
- JAWAN coming with family emotions