“Our kids are not cinema stars but the film stars’ children”, says Shahrukh Khan
Not only film stars but their children are also becoming celebrities. Aishwarya Rai Bacchan’s daughter Aaradhya also shined as a celebrity at Cannes. The popularity of Shahrukh Khan’s son Abram raised high. The photo clicks becomes more when the stars appear with their children. Shahrukh Khan says that though the media is supportive but the children are troubling him.
Speaking with the media on the occasion of Eid in Mumbai, Shahrukh Khan said, “Our children are not film starts. They are the children of film stars. Though they appear with me, they can’t get mingled with media as I do. They feel trouble. They are not coming in the public with the intention of becoming film stars”. Shahrukh's daughter Suhana will soon be in the cinemas. Speaking about this, Shahrukh said, “In our house, they have to make at least some degree. In that sense, it will take another four years to complete degree for Suhana. I come from Delhi to Mumbai without any background”. Shahrukh Khan said, "I feel that my children will come after the completion of their studies”.
Latest News Update
- Kajal, who prefers taste rather than opportunities
- “Our kids are not cinema stars but the film stars’ children”, says Shahrukh Khan
- Madhuri’s Lehanga at the record holder of Rs.3 crore
- Shraddha Das as journalist
- Nayanatara, Vignesh, who is currently focusing on the career
- Mega heroes coming with full planning
- Shruti Haasan says, “My life is completely in my hands”
- “Team-5” coming under the direction of Suresh Govind
- JAI LAVA KUSHA releasing in DASARA
- JAWAN coming with family emotions